BioFach India together with India Organic-2015
We take this pleasure to invite you to BioFach India together with India Organic-2015 (BIIO) which is now established as Asia’s largest International Organic trade fair and Conference Program organized by Nurnberg Messe (India and Germany) and International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture, India.
This event comprises of a hi-quality exhibition from leading companies in organic agribusiness, B2B Meetings, B2C events, International buyers delegation, International Conference of organic markets and opportunities. This international event is the biggest meeting place for organic networking, knowledge and businesses. Over 25000 attended the previous edition in November 2014. It offers best opportunity to show case Organic production from different regions/states’ and its farmers/groups.
Following the resounding response of BIIO-2014 at Kerala, we are pleased to announce the seventh edition (BIIO-2015) –
Venue: ADLUX International Convention Centre, Ernakulam, Kerala.
Dates: 5th – 7th November, 2015
The highlights of BIIO-2014 were –
In 2014, BIIO was co-located with Global Agro Meet (of Govt of Kerala). It was inaugurated by Hon’ble Union Minister for Agriculture, Shri. Radha Mohan Singh and Hon’ble Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri. Ommen Chandy, in the presence of Agriculture Minister of Kerala, Shri.K.P.Mohanan, Consul General of Germany Mr. Jorn Rohde, and other dignitaries.
The main four components of the Trade fair:-
- 1. International Organic Trade Fair:- 179 exhibitors (leading private brands, companies and 12 State Pavilions) exhibited a diverse range of food and non-food organic products. Private businesses, farmers and govts come together in this unique platform only once every year.
- Buyer and Seller Meet: In 2014 edition, record business worth of Rs. 330 million were transacted between sellers and buyer during the meetings coordinated by organizers. This was 50 % higher than last year, indicating growth of organic trade and the role of BIIO fair. The exhibitors further reported business transacted during the three days of the fair as Rs 530 million. Total 23 International buyers, 52 Domestic buyers and 188 buyer and seller meetings were conducted.
3. International Conference:- This conference brought about 39 speakers from India and abroad and 249 delegates comprising of participants from diverse sectors constituting of farmers, traders/exporters, researchers, NGOs, Central and State Governments. International participation was from Germany, Netherlands, USA, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Malaysia, Thailand, China, South Africa, Zimbabwe.
4. Farmers Workshop:- Special workshop sessions were conducted for farmers from many parts of the state and country. Therefore sessions were held in state language as well as in Hindi. Experts on organic production and value-chains spoke. Over 15000 farmers participated.
5. Consumer Connect Programs (B2C):- BIIO has a unique combination of both B2B and B2C features. India’s domestic markets are growing at over 45-50 % per annum, and therefore communicating to consumers is critical. All leading brands in India uses this platform with series of program like quizzes for students, recipe contest for homemakers, etc.
6. Organic Food Court:- BIIO strives to serve authentic organic cuisines at the fair place. In 2014 the food court was operated by CGH and MRT Organics. The participants and all delegates enjoyed it.
The organizers take the pleasure to invite you and your brand to participate as a Partner Pavilion .It is a big opportunity to showcase your interest and strength in organic agribusiness. Special Pavilion packages are designed to enable easy participation wherein the organizers can arrange local logistics of accommodation, food, local travel, special B2B sessions etc.
NOTE: Limited Stalls available due to bookings being open to both International and Domestic Markets.
Two option of Participation:-
1) Octanorm Shell Scheme Booth:-
Internationally designed fully loaded booth. It includes space, wall panels, fascia with company name, carpet, 1 reception counter, 2 folding chairs, waste basket, 4 spotlights, power outlet and includes electric consumption fee.
9sqm Booth (7778 INR per sqm)
Total Investment Cost: INR 79,802 (including 14% tax)
Total Investment Cost: INR 1,06,403 (including 14% tax)
18 sqm Booth
Total Investment Cost: INR 1,59,605 (including 14% tax)
24 sqm Booth
Total Investment Cost: INR 2,12,806 (including 14% tax)
OPTION 2) Partner Category with maximum brand visibility
Please See details attached for BIIO Partner Package and benefits.
Your good office may contact us anytime for more details. Please confirm and oblige.
Encl: 1. Brochure of ‘BioFach India together with India Organic-2015 (BIIO-2015)
- Partner packages- with participation details and benefits
- Floor Plan