“Strategies to Drive Organic Sector Forward: For Sustainability and Markets”
Venue: Indira Gandhi Agricultural University, Krishak Nagar, Raipur- 492012
Date: 26-27 May, 2015
This two-days event focus on –
- National Conference: Identifying business opportunities in Chhattisgarh, interaction between practitioners and experts (Conference),
- Buyer Seller meets (B2B): Provide platform for farmers groups to meet businesses.
iii. State Organic Policy: Enable policy makers to take inputs from leading organic experts (Conference)
- Chhattisgarh Organic Mart (B2C): Exhibition of organic produces, brands and services, etc.
This decision to organize the Grand Annual Conference in Chhattisgarh, Raipur was triggered by various reasons, all of which are a win-win for the state, its farmers and various businesses that will associate with the movement. Chhattisgarh state is blessed with high agri-biodiversity and abundant natural resources.
Some of the key potentials of the State are:-
- Hub for Horticultural crops: Fruits and vegetable hub, ample scope for processing and value-added products.
- Hub for MADP: 44% Forest cover, high potential for natural herbs, medicinal and aromatic plants (MADP).
- Spice Hub: Chilli, Turmeric, Ginger, etc grown in large scale in various parts of State.
- Other Agribusinesses: Apiculture, Sericulture, Dairy farming, Mushroom cultivation, etc
- Favorable economic and agricultural policies of a progressive govt.
With the above in mind, we invite your organization to participate and be a part of this unique event in Chhattisgarh. It is a good opportunity for all in the organic sector for good exposure to these new opportunities. And it will also enable the state and its farmers to establish much needed contacts for taking the movement forward.
Registration of this National conference is on. And for exhibition, limited stalls/booths are available on a first come first served basis.
Please feel free to call back for any further clarification.