Coalition For a GM-Free India
State Solidarity Meeting of NGOs and Activists on GM Food
Sunday, 4th May, Conference Hall, Thapar University, Patiala
To take forward GM-Free agriculture and food movement Punjab Chapter of Coalition for GM Free India invites you to State level Solidarity and Planning meeting of civil society action groups, NGOs and activists on Sunday 4th May at Conference Hall, Thapar University, Patiala. Meeting shall start at 9.30 AM and conclude around 4 PM.
Draft Agenda for Discussion shall be –
1. Updating straggle against GMOs in India and World over.
2. Campaigning for ‘No NOC to Open Field trails in Punjab’
3. Awareness Drive and mobilization for Seminars and Conferences on GM Food
4. March Against Monsanto Fortnight 24 May to 5 June
5. Promoting Natural Farming and Organic Kitchen Gardening in Punjab.
6. Organization Building and formation of Working Groups.
Please confirm your participation / representation.
All participants must reach at meeting venue before 9.30 AM. Please also inform if accommodation is required.
For details and inquires please contact
Harvinder Jindal – 7696777077, Anil Singla – 9417739829, Balwinder Singh – 9815245626