Date: 22 – 24 September 2013
Venue: Nai Talim, Gauri Bhawan, Bapu Kuti, Sewagram, Wardha, Maharastra
The course broadly covers:
• Understanding agrarian crisis.
• Basic understanding of Pests & Diseases and management through Farmer Field School approach.
• Basic understanding of Soil Fertility Management.
• Basic understanding of Seeds Management.
• Importance of Institutions / Institutional building.
The participants will visit the field – do the FFS, observe various preparations.
The training would be in the form of lectures, discussions, interactions and field visit.
• Participants are requested to bring their own blankets.
• Participants are requested to book their tickets to Wardha / Sewagram.
• People, who are arriving the previous night / previous day, please inform to Vijay Kumar, CSA, phone No: 040-27017735/27014302 in advance so that local accommodation could be arranged.
• Seats/No of Participants: 30
• Medium: The entire course would be in Hindi.
• Participant: The course is designed for development professionals working to promote
ecological farming/ organic farming/sustainable agriculture. Persons that need technical
exposure in the organisations working in agriculture field can apply.
Send your nominations to:
Mr. G. Chandrasekhar
Ph: 040 – 27014302 / 7735
Last date: 25th August, 2013
For more details: 2013 ASHA sustainable Agril training
Nomination form: Nomination Form 2013final